Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

MOTD- Makeup of the day.- Silver Smoke.

Makeup of the day! This was done a while ago but I LOVED the makeup I did and wanted to just share how I did it! I may make a get ready with me/tutorial for youtube another time but for now here's the blog post.

EYES:
ELF Eyebrow Kit- Dark
NAKED pigments- Debonaire (?) collection. (Lightest colour all over lid, all the other colours slowly built up and blended on outer corner and crease)
BD Gel Eyeliner- Black
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara (under and on top of lashes)
Fake lashes (from ebay set of 10)

FACES:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
PeriPera BB cream- Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Light
Benefit bronzer- Hoola
MAC blush- Well Dressed
MAC Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder (LE)

LIPS:
YSL 18 lipstick
YSL Lip stain (The colour name/number has rubbed off)

So that's the look. I hope you like it and it was really simple to do. I may, as I mentioned, do a video on this look!

Thanks for reading

When Shadows Remain
Bridget-Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment