Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Yankee Candle Haul!

Hey all!
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I maybe should have! I've been very emotionally ill the last couple days and to be honest the last thing I wanted to do was dress up and take pictures so I was a little low on content!

Anyway, I went to my local garden centre specifically to buy some Yankee Candle products. I went mainly for some tealights for my tart burner and I came away with a few bargains.

First off, the tealights were on sale along with a selection of wax tarts (I only got one of the on sale wax tarts) so I took advantage and bought two packs.


They were £4.99 each and considering that you get 12 delicious smelling, rather decent-sized tealights, I would say they were a steal! I got Camomile Tea and Red Velvet. Red Velvet, of course, smells absolutely delightful and Camomile Tea smells alright. I wasn't too keen on the tea one just because it is a bit of a bizarre smell. NOTE: I've never actually drank, nor smelt, Camomile Tea in my life!


I got an array of wax tarts next. First was November Rain which smells really zingy and fresh. I'm excited to burn this one, but feel obliged to wait until November!


Blissful Autumn is gorgeous and has a real "fall" scent to it. Definitely next on my list of burns. 


River Valley was the only tart on sale at 89p. I think they are normally around £1.25 a tart but I can't really remember in all honesty. It smells nice and that's about all I can say about this one.


This is amazing apart from one thing: it smells like cupcake instead of cookie. But it's still very pleasant on the nose nonetheless. And it's pretty looking! SnowFlake Cookie!


Season Of Peace was my shock of the day, it smells amazing! I thought it would be bland and horrible but it smells so good! In fact, it was my favourite purchase of the day and probably my new fave scent by Yankee Candle. May just have to stock up before the spring!


So I hope you enjoyed this post.
Sorry about not doing more, I have been ill though and not just skiving! ;)

LINKS: twitter
Instagram: bridgeexplicit

When Shadows Remain
Bridget Nicole
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment