Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Boots (Drugstore) Haul! ft. NEW Loreal lip products!

So today I went to boots and bought my sister a little present. (If you read my blog you might of seen that I bought her the Nicki Minaj perfume as a gift recently.) She takes photography for sixth form in school and lately the photos she's been taking for her exams have not been developing because of the school's bad chemicals and she has been really upset. So I decided I would buy her a present to cheer her up just in case they didn't come out this time. Luckily they did come out and so this was just a nice little surprise for her instead :)

So as boots were having a 3 for 2 on their Loreal makeup, I definitely took advantage! Loreal has come out with a couple new styles of lip products which I had heard a lot about on youtube. Apparently they are comparable to the YSL lip products. I have one of each of the original YSL products that these have been compared to (both the lipstick and the lipstain) and I will be doing a review with mine and my sister's thoughts on these products, comparing them to the YSL lip products. They had some other styles of lipstick that are like the YSL lipsticks in the plain tube (I'll be a LOT more detailed in my actual review!) but I didn't like any of the colours really so didn't get any of those.

Lipsticks- L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in shades
Cheeky Magenta
Lovely Rose
Metallic Coral.
Lipstains- L'Oreal Paris Glamshine stain splash in shades
Eve
Princess
Lolita.

Then I bought the Bourjous chocolate bronzer, which is something my sister and I have wanted forever!

I also bought a 3D Effect Lipgloss from Bourjous in Beige Elastic as I had it before and wanted a new one! (This one was for me!)

If you spent £12 or over on Bourjous you got a free blush and I chose this really cute one in Ashes of Roses.
I then gave her one of the new Lip Butters from Nivea in Vanilla and Macadamia. It smells absolutely beautiful and she said it was really soft.

So that is my haul.
Watch this space for the L'Oreal lip product reviews!

Thanks for reading!
When Shadows Remain
Bridget-Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment