Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

OOTD- Blue Batwing.

Hello all!. So this is my first OOTD (outfit of the day) post. This was a genuine outfit of the day. I had a few job related things I had to do and this is what I wore as I wanted to go for a both smart yet casual look. I added the Primark sunglasses when we went on a beautiful walk (location where these pictures were taken) as it was rather sunny.

The Primark sunglasses are definitely a good buy. This specific pair has a diamante band across the top and on the sides. They are also a beautiful deep brown colour which I personally prefer to the black tint. At £2 a pair they are definitely a steal!!
The tunic/top is flows very nicely and has this beautiful almost damask print to it. It also has some studs on the top. This was actually a gift from a friend in America, but the brand is Cato if that is any help!

The makeup I did is just my everyday makeup with a nice brighter lipstick. All eyeshadows are by MAC and the lipstick is Snob by MAC.


As the sunglasses have a rose gold tint to the frame, I paired this outfit with my Michaels Kors rose gold watch. (I have a collage in detail of the watch on my instagram which is "bridgeexplicit")
I also paired the top with a purple cami underneath as the actual top is quite see through. It did come with a built in cami but I cut it out a while ago and to be honest prefer the purple one underneath it!
I chose to wear leggings but went for these leather look ones instead of the traditional plain black ones.
I paired this outfit with my favourite shoes at the moment, my Iron Fist dolly shoes.

They add a fun and cute little twist to the outfit in my opinion.


So there is my outfit. I hope you enjoyed this post:

Top: Cato
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Iron Fist
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Primark
Lipstick: Snob by MAC


Lots of love.
When Shadows Remain
Bridget Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment