Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Beauty Blogger TAG!



Hello!
So I was lucky enough to be tagged to do The Beauty Blogger Tag!

I was tagged by the amazing Confessions Of A Mixed Beauty to do this tag!

This tag was originally created by The Beau Bow.
Here are the official rules for the Beauty Blogger Tag:
  1. State the Tag was created by The Beau Bow
  2. Tag some more beauty blogger
  3. Title it with Beauty Blogger Tag
Here we go!

Name a beauty routine you rarely do:

Hmmm. This is a bit of a hard one! The only real beauty routine I don't do is apply moisturizer. I know that is really bad but I just don't like moisturizer! I think I might start moisturizing again now that the winter months are coming up.

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly:

To be completely honest, not really! I used to but now I don't as I often can't find the time. I do believe you should wash brushes regularly though, I am just lazy with it! My brushes are definitely due a clean!

How long will you last with chipped nail varnish:

Again, being totally honest, until it falls off. I don't really care THAT much about nails and because of college I can no longer wear nail varnish at all. 

How long do you put off buying.replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e.-top coat, foundation,etc.)?

It depends what it is and how much I need it/used it before. Also the price plays an important factor in my decision. If it's pricey I will probably put it off a bit longer!

What is your worst beauty habit:

Not removing my makeup at night! It's really bad but I always seem to do it!

Name something not beauty related that you put off all the time:

Going to the gym! I took a membership but never find the time to go and I really want to start going back!

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

Definitely! I know that getting ready takes me approximately 45 minutes so I always allow that much time before, which I technically count as the last minute.

Can you commit to spending bans:

NO! I love spending money as bad as it sounds/is! It's like a little addiction to me and I definitely am a spendaholic/shopaholic!

How organized are your makeup and nail polish collections?

I think they are organized quite well! I have a makeup collection video on my youtube channel so check that out if you're interested! Nail polish is stored on an acrylic stand in order of brand and colour so I think it's quite organized!

What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post?

4-5 months! I'm not great at blogging when I'm not motivated! :(


Thanks so much for reading! This was a lot of fun to do!

I tag:




And anyone else that wants to do it!

Thanks to the amazing Cheyenne for tagging me!

Hope you enjoyed!

When Shadows Remain

Bridget-Nicole 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment