Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Michael Kors Lilly.

Hello lovelies!
So yesterday I went to Bicester Village (which is a designer outlet centre in Oxfordshire, England) and had a look at some lovely bags! I decided that this year I would save up and by myself that special present: a Mulberry handbag! And as I live about 45 minutes away from Bicester Village I decided I would go and have a look there and see if I could get a discount! Alas, my efforts were in vain as the cheapest discounted version of the bag I was looking for was £770 and I am NOT paying that for a bag!

But next door to Mulberry is the very lovely Michael Kors and while it was my second option, I was very impressed with the selection of beautiful bags! Of course I looked at the watches too but none of them compared to the rose gold one I already own, so I passed.


This one really caught my attention, they had a whole wall full of this pattern just in different shapes and designs of the actual bag. I really liked it and thought it looked pretty Louis Vuitton esque! And it was only £169! Now I know that might be a bit pricey to some people (the me of the past included) but for a designer, good quality handbag I thought it was actually a pretty decent price tag! The regular price is actually £260 so it was a really good discount at the outlet!

This is the Michael Kors Lilly (with TWO 'L's in the middle) and is in the size NS. It's also in the colour Brown. That's about as much information as I can find out about it from the label to be honest! But feel free to have a look for yourself.


It feels so nice and really good quality and it also looks beautiful. I chose this one because I thought it was a bit more classy and classic and would go with most outfits, which is what I would want from an expensive bag!

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a zip in the inside, it just has a popper but it is a tote bag so it's ok! Here's a look at the inside of it:


Here are some closer looks at the bag! Tell me what you think of it in the comments below! I would love to hear your thoughts!



So what do you think?
Are there any designer bags that you are in love with?

When Shadows Remain
Bridget Nicole
xoxo

PS: I'm going to have an "unboxing" video of this bag on my Youtube if you would like to have a look!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic !!!! I loved your that bag.Thanks for sharing photos here.I too a michael kors outlet lover.Recently i buyed some items.ANd they are awesome.Well thanks for sharing your info here....

    ReplyDelete