Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Blog revamp/relaunch! (Important info!)

Hey darlings!

So basically I am going to completely revamp and relaunch this blog. I have quite a few various projects going on and this is definitely going to be one of them from now on! 

This is will be my FASHION,  BEAUTY and LIFESTYLE blog from now on.

It will include the obvious fashion and beauty posts but it will also have lifestyle posts too. These will range from a variety of things. From personal posts, to home decor ideas, to inspirational things. Basically it will be anything I want to blog about that doesn't fit into a category catered for on one of my other blogs!

That will remain on here:

WHEN SHADOWS REMAIN 

www.whenshadowsremain.blogspot.co.uk

Posts will be at least three times a week and will be on either a Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

The schedule will be:
Makeup Monday (Beauty Post)
Fashion Friday (Fashion Post)
Whatever Wednesday (Lifestyle Post)

There may be more things posted a week but WILL NOT be less!

* * *

I have made a WEIGHT LOSS blog solely for my weight loss, health and fitness journey.
I also have a weight loss Youtube channel now.
This will not be a scheduled blog but will be updated extremely regularly. Most likely something will be posted whether it be a short update or a in depth post. 
There will however be at LEAST one post a week which will always be on a Tuesday and will always be a progress report/weigh in/update!

They can be viewed here:



I will be updating regularly about my progress on that matter and many other personal things on my Twitter and Instagram. 

They can be found here:

Instagram: xfatshionx


* * *

I have also made a music blog where I will be reviewing and posting about music. Mainly Metal and things along those lines but I'll probably mention music in my lifestyle posts on Wednesday on this blog!
I don't know how often I will keep up to date on this website but will most likely post something on a Saturday and probably also a Tuesday. But no promises as that's more of just a side thing for documenting my music reviews and stuff.
If you're interested in checking this one out, please follow this link:


Finally, I have a fashion and beauty Youtube Channel.
I'm going to try and upload at LEAST once a week and that will probably be on a Sunday, though again I am not too sure. This will be where I post all of my hauls, OOTDs or lookbooks and where I do my more personal videos. If you would like to check that out and subscribe that would be amazing!


And finally I have a new email address that you can contact me on if you have any questions, feedback, need advice or just want to chat.

It is:

witheringshadowsblogging (at) outlook (dot) com


I hope this helps you get to know where all my other blogs and sites are and I hope you check out and maybe follow/subscribe to the sites you would like to see content from me on or that you are interested in?

I love chatting to people and making new friends and I also like to give advice so if you would like to maybe follow me on twitter and have a chat that would be awesome! If it would be a long conversation then emailing me would be awesome!


Thanks for your patience while I plugged all that lot! Hahaha!


- This blog will not be active until I have revamped it and then it will launch again! It should only be a couple of weeks whilst I get a layout and better design sorted but in that time I will be completely active on all the other sites mentioned above and will update on twitter a lot. 

Please keep checking back and please follow me or subscribe to me on my other outlets. I do try and put a lot of time and effort into my blogging and videos and love getting feedback. I also like constructive criticism and things I can improve on so I would love some ideas on that. Also if you have any suggestions for types of posts I could do/that you enjoy. 


Thanks for reading and hope to see a few more youtube subscribers, twitter and instagram followers and followers on my other blogs ;) lol.


Thanks!
Bridget-Nicole
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment