Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Tainted Love.


As I have been wanting to get a little bit more into alternative style modelling, but haven't been in front of a camera for an extremely long time, my aspiring photographer friend was nice enough to give up some of his time to take some photos for me to possibly use in my new portfolio!

So here is a quick look at some of them!

They pretty basic before and would took them at about 1 in the morning so the lighting was horrendous! That's why I put an effect/filter on them to just lighten them up and make the colourings look a little bit better!
I literally just put a filter on and didn't do any other retouching at all!

I really like the way they came out!









What I'm Wearing/Makeup:
Makeup- Face: Nivea Daily Moisturizer, Dior Skinflash Primer, Dior Forever Foundation, Dior Nude Concealer( not sure the exact type, but it's from the nude range) Bourjous Chocolate Bronzer, MAC Dainty, MAC Marilyn Beauty Powder (LE, can't remember the name of the top of my head and it was a limited edition one anyway that's no longer available).
Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (post on this look coming soon!) Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Essence 2 in 1 Mascara (both ends), Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara. Urban Decay "Blackout" Eyeshadow from The Smokey Palette. Miss Adoro Eyelashes in 100.
Lips: MAC Snob patted on very lightly, YSL LipStain 16?

Clothes- Lingerie Bra - Matalan
Heartbreaker Vest- New Look
Blazer- Charity Shop
Jeggings- Pink Clove.


I've lost 30lbs in the last month and a half and theses are the results so far! I'm pretty pleased to be honest! Check out and follow my weightloss blog !
Thanks for reading and I hope that you really liked these pics?
My new blog schedule starts on monday, links will be below.
Thanks for reading!
Bridget-Nicole
xo



Links:






Instagram: xfatshionx

bnm xo

No comments:

Post a Comment