Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Complete MAC Collection!

Today I'm letting you get a little glimpse of my prized possessions! My MAC makeup collection! I just want to put a quick disclaimer out there! I AM NOT BRAGGING! I watched styleofbeautyduo's MAC collection video yesterday and thought it would be fun to show my collection! I am VERY proud of my collection and I love everything to pieces! Even though I don't use some of it, I love every single piece.
I have 31 MAC lipsticks. 3 full MAC eyeshadow palettes (that's 45 pans) + the extra pans which I'm currently finding a home for. Then I have a number of blushes and sorts.
Here I will list the names of everything as well as some pics. The names will be as ordered as possible, but I'm doing it from memory so some may be a little wrong/mixed up!
Sorry if that is the case!
EYES:
MAC PIGMENT: Dark Soul
MAC EYESHADOW PAN: Warm Chill
MAC MINERALIZE EYESHADOW TRIO: Togetherness
MAC MINERALIZE EYEHSADOW DUO: (Venomous Villains Collection) She Who Dares.
MAC EYESHADOW PAN: Big T
MAC PAINT POT: Painterly
MAC EYESHADOW PAN: Fountain Bleu
MAC EYESHADOW PAN: Zoink Bleu
3 MAC EYESHADOW PALETTES.
MAC EYESHADOW PALETTES FULL!

COLOURS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

NEUTRAL PALETTE:
Gesso, Vanilla, Hush, Rice paper, Shroom, Woodwinked, Omega, Sweet Lust, Honey Lust, All That Glitters, Cork, Mulch, Yoghurt, Retrospect.

SMOKEY PALETTE:
Electra, Idol Eyes. Artic Grey, Swiss Chocolate, Mystery, Brown Down, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Shadowy Lady, Print, Smut, Beauty Marked, Carbon, Black Tied, Twinks.

COLOUR PALETTE:
Gorgeous Gold, Going Bananas, Amber Lights, Sushi Flower, Lucky Green?, Club , Steamy, ?, Humid, Zingy, FreshWater?, Contrast, Crazy Cool, Shockaholic, Vile Violet.

(Other pans pictured mentioned above!)

LIPS:

31 MAC LIPSTICKS: Colours in NO PARTICULAR ORDER! (3 are missing!)
Ruby Woo (missing) Pretty Please x2 (1 missing) Missing: 2 I bought for my sisters birthday (won't name the shades as it's a surprise!) Hue, Myth, Innocence Beware, Creme D Nude, Angel, Creme Cup, Saint Germain, Fan Fare, Costa Chic, Impassioned, Sweet bits, Troublemaker, Smash Hit, Viva Glam Nicki, Viva Glam Nicki 2, Viva Glam Gaga, Snob, Ramblin Rose, Russian Red, Rebel, Girl About Town, Strong Woman, Deeply Adored, Ravishing, Vegas Volt (+A few more which I can't remember off the top of my head but will add tomorrow as it's 2:20 AM right now lol)

MAC LIP LINER: Magenta
MAC LIP GELEE: Resort Life
MAC DazzleGlass: Lighly Prancing
MAC LUSTREGLASS: Morning Glory

FACE:

MAC BRUSH CLEANER (Not included in pic!)
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID FOUNDATION- NW15 (normal shade NC15!)
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER- NC15
MAC MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH NATURAL- Light
MAC FIX +

CHEEKS:

MAC BLUSH- Hipness (Back to the beach Collection/ Green Packaging)
MAC BLUSH- Springsheen
MAC BLUSH- Garb
MAC MINERALIZE BLUSH- Dainty
MAC BLUSH- Well Dressed
MAC BLUSH- CoyGirl
MAC BLUSH- Prism
MAC BEAUTY POWDER- Forever Marilyn (Marilyn Monroe Collection)
MAC BEAUTY POWDER- Briar Rose (Venomous Villains Collection)
MAC BEAUTY POWDER- Oh So Fair (Venomous Villains Collection)
MAC MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH- Soft and Gentle
MAC BEAUTY POWDER- Sunday Afternoon (Vera Collection)

So that is it! I'm really proud of my little collection and use everything apart from the odd eyeshadow which is mainly in the colour palette and the mineralize eyeshadows. I love MAC, it's my favourite brand and I enjoy using it!
Hope YOU enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below what you have in your collection and what I don't have that I NEED in mine! ;)

Thanks for reading!

When Shadows Remain
Bridget-Nicole
xoxo

1 comment: