Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Weekly Wishlist Wants!!

So this was *supposed* to go up yesterday (well technically 2 days ago as it's 12:23AM) but I was busy!
I've seen people on the blogosphere post their "wishlist wants" as such so decided I would make it a weekly feature. So you people can see what I'm lusting over! Everything this week is kinda expensive and a bit more higher end but hey ho, I've been feeling like spoiling myself and this is the stuff top of my wishlist. Here are five things I've been lusting over!

1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine Perfume 50ml.
So I have wanted this since I heard about it. My mum has the original and to be honest I'm not the BIGGEST fan over it. Though I love the packaging and Marc Jacobs perfumes. I thought the original Daisy was a little played down in scent so I'm hoping this one will smell a bit more vibrant! I think I will buy this sooner or later!

2. Michael Kors Jet Set silver watch.
This is gorgeous....and I need it. ;) Just kidding. Though I do REALLY want it. I have a rose gold MK watch and adore it so the silver one is pretty much a neccessity for me at this stage and it was always only a matter of time before I indulged in another Michael Kors watch!

3. Iron Fist Heels.
Don't remember the actual name of these type of heels but I saw them on Amazon when I was online shoe shopping for my Iron Fist flats before and have adored them ever since. I'm not the biggest heel wearer but do like an occasional heel! These are so pretty and rather gaudy which is totally my style. Yet they still have that edge and don't look tacky (well maybe a little!).

4. Michael Kors Jet Set White Bag.
UGHHHHHHHH! This bag is amazing. It's so pretty, chic, elegant, you name it! It's just so beautiful! I want this so badly! I might take a trip down to Biecester Village to check this one out! I will probably never buy it but when it comes to my birthday this will be top of my list!

5. Real Techniques Core Collection Kit.
I have never tried Real Techniques but I'm dying too. And what better way to get introduced than a core collection?! The brushes look amazing and such good quality. I'm surprised I haven't bought any yet. They don't stock them in my local Boots. But I might just purchase them online. Look out for these to appear on my blog because me buying them is most likely going to happen!

So that was my weekly wishlist wants. Hope you enjoyed. And tell me your five most wanted things in the comments or tweet me!

YAY!

When Shadows Remain
Bridget Nicole
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely Adore Iron Fist shoes! They're so gorgeous! I'm hoping for a Michael Kors watch for my 21st birthday this year.. and i've had my eye on a bag like this from River Island too! :) x

    ReplyDelete