Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Weekly Wishlist Wants+ Weight Loss Roundup- Week 2!

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been rather busy. I have a haul coming up very soon of some lovely things I've ordered online, which thankfully all came today!

So I know I forgot to post my Weekly Weight Loss Roundup on Monday. It's week two and it's really not very exciting as I stayed the same! I did eat pizza (I know but it was cheat day D: ) the day before weigh in so I was happy to of not put any weight on! I'm trying really hard this week and so far its been going quite well. Will update you next week!

Onto my weekly wishlist wants as it is Wednesday!

This week it's makeup edition, so I had to narrow my ever expanding makeup wishlist down to five things.

1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.

I really want this. I love my Naked and Naked 2 palettes and have wanted this since it came out. I will definitely be buying it eventually! The shades are all matte apart from one which is the slightly shimmery one.

2. MAC Please Me Lipstick.

Need I really say anything about this!? It looks stunning and I'm in love with it!

3. MAC Pervette Lipstick.

It's just a matter of time! I've wanted this for ages!!

4. MAC Shy Girl Lipstick.

This is probably the one I WILL get first. I will definitely be purchasing this when I have £14 to spare!

5. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Cheek Palette.

This is quite new to me, but I really want it. The colours look amazing and to be honest, anything by UD is amazing quality so definitely worth the money.

So, that's it. Sorry that it was short and a little samey-samey. I just know I will end up getting all five of these things as I'm a sucker for them. LOL. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS POST!

When Shadows Remain
Bridget-Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment