Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Quick OOTD/FOTD- Cold Shoulder.


Hey guys!
Quick post today! It's an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD). So I'm going out for a nice dinner at a fairly expensive  restaurant. My family and I go there quite often so I know the dress code pretty well. It's a hotel so it's not too dressy but it's also smart. I went with black and white with silver (and a touch of rose gold as I couldn't resist) accessories. Sorry if this seems a little rush, I'm going out to said dinner in literally 5 minutes!!
I'm also posting about my makeup today!

The top is from Forever21 + it's cold shoulder which means it has cut outs in the sleeves. It's white and has this embellishment around the neck. Necklace is from a charity shop which I got for £1. It's really small and dainty so I liked it with this as it wasn't "too much".
I had to wear my watch as I need to tell the time so I paired it with a rose gold shamballa bracelet from Amazon. Watch is my ever trusted Michael Kors rose gold beautie! ;)

The ring is an elasticated one which I love and is from Primark.


Shoes are by No Doubt from Amazon. They're off white with Rose Gold studs and are AMAZING!
Face of the day!
EYES:
MAC Twinks (all over lid)
MAC Sketch (Crease)
MAC Shadowy Lady (Outer Corner)

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Excess.

MAC Paint Pot- Painterly

Urban Decay Primer Potion- Original.

ELF eyebrow kit- Dark.

FACE:
Peripera BB light BB cream.

Simple Kind to skin light moisturizer.

Laura Mercier Foundation  Primer- Oil Free.

Bourjous Chocolate bronzer.

Dior blush- Love Dior.

Time Technology cream (as highlight)

LIPS:
MAC Hue
Smashbox Illume lipgloss.

PERFUME:
Marc Jacobs- Oh Lola



OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Top: Forever21 +
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: No Doubt (Amazon)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Amazon
Ring: Primark


Thanks for reading!
When Shadows Remain
Bridget-Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment